Primary Role: Database Designer
Secondary Role: MS SQL Developer
- To design and develop database schemas for enterprise applications
- To develop and implement data migration's solutions among different platforms and multiple data sources
- To design and manage database's security, integrity, and backup procedures
- To monitor and tune database application's performance, and resolve database's performance bottlenecks
- To maintain technical documentation for multiple database applications
- Education: B.Sc. or higher degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent field.
- Years of experience: at least 5 years, mainly in Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle Database is a plus.
- Vast experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or latest version
- High knowledge in IT operation with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Expert in design, implementation, performance monitoring, and tuning of enterprise databases using MS SQL Server
- Deep knowledge in GRP/ERP business and technical requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in Arabic and English.